Rockness 2013

Rockness 2013

Tuesday 12 July 2016

T in the Park 2016... Friday

hellllooooo,


So I've just got back from what was an amazing weekend at T in the Park. Spending most of my time at the T break and BBC introducing stage my weekend was full of fabulous up-and-coming, flawlessly talented acts!

Courteeners on the very sunny Friday afternoon



The Ninth Wave

My weekend started at the T Break stage where The Ninth Wave where about to kill it. The Glasgow based foursome; comprised of Haydn, Ronan, Elina and Finlay, kicked off Fridays line-up with their unique noise-pop sound.  
Their newest EP 'Only the Young' was an instant like for me, such a chilled-out, summery tune, you can listen to it and watch their new video here; TheNinthWave-OnlytheYoung

The Ninth Wave- (excuse the terrible photo quality)



Bloodlines

So, Friday night's headliners of T break were Bloodlines. I had heard some good things about them so I  was eager to check them out, however I was not ready for what was in-store...

Bloodlines Headlining Friday


From the pretty ordinary, everyday town of Fort William, comes the not so ordinary modern rock gods!
These guys were incredible!! Jamie (X2), Andrew and Steve absolutely owned the stage on the Friday night, it was quite a small crowd due to most people watching the Stone Roses on the main stage but if only they knew what they where missing out on! I gave them the honorary title of 'Band of the Day', I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot more of them in the near future.  

My personal favourite is 'skeletons' which was released on Itunes on the 16th of May this year so go get it!! here it is in all its glory.   Skeletons




No comments:

Post a Comment